Is INFLAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFLAME in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause inflammation in
- verb - catch fire
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - become inflamed
- To arouse to passionate feeling or action: crimes that inflamed the entire community.
- To make more violent; intensify: “inflamed to madness an already savage nature” (Robert Graves).
- To cause (the skin) to redden or grow hot, as from strong emotion or stimulants.
- To turn red or make glow: Great bonfires inflamed the night.
- To produce inflammation in (a tissue or an organ).
- To set on fire; kindle.
- To become excited or aroused.
- To be affected by inflammation.
- To catch fire.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 7 letters in INFLAME: A E F I L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFLAME, to go: INFLAME?
Rearrange the letters in INFLAME and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INFLAME
6 letters out of INFLAME
5 letters out of INFLAME
4 letters out of INFLAME
3 letters out of INFLAME
2 letters out of INFLAME
Contextual use of INFLAME
What's nearby INFLAME
Lookup in Wiki for INFLAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFLAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFLAME"