Is INFIRM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFIRM in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - lacking firmness of will or character or purpose
- Weak in body, especially from old age or disease; feeble.
- Lacking firmness of will, character, or purpose; irresolute.
- Not strong or stable; shaky: an infirm support.
- verb - to weaken or destroy the validity of
There are 6 letters in INFIRM: F I I M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIRM
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFIRM, to go: INFIRM?
Rearrange the letters in INFIRM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFIRM
What's nearby INFIRM
Lookup in Wiki for INFIRM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFIRM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFIRM"