Is INFERNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFERNAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inhabitant of Hell
- adj - characteristic of or resembling Hell
- adj - extremely evil or cruel
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of a very uncontrolled and intense fire
- adj - being of the underworld
- Of or relating to a lower world of the dead.
- Of or relating to hell: infernal punishments; infernal powers.
- Fiendish; diabolical: infernal instruments of war.
- Abominable; awful: the infernal racket of the jackhammers.
- adj - pertaining to hell
There are 8 letters in INFERNAL: A E F I L N N R
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFERNAL, to go: INFERNAL?
Rearrange the letters in INFERNAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFERNAL
6 letters out of INFERNAL
5 letters out of INFERNAL
4 letters out of INFERNAL
3 letters out of INFERNAL
2 letters out of INFERNAL
Contextual use of INFERNAL
What's nearby INFERNAL
Lookup in Wiki for INFERNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFERNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFERNAL"