Is INFAMOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFAMOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - known widely and usually unfavorably
- Having an exceedingly bad reputation; notorious.
- Causing or deserving infamy; heinous: an infamous deed.
- Punishable by severe measures, such as death, long imprisonment, or loss of civil rights.
- Convicted of a crime, such as treason or felony, that carries such a punishment.
- adj - having a vile reputation
There are 8 letters in INFAMOUS: A F I M N O S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFAMOUS, to go: INFAMOUS?
Rearrange the letters in INFAMOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFAMOUS
6 letters out of INFAMOUS
5 letters out of INFAMOUS
4 letters out of INFAMOUS
3 letters out of INFAMOUS
2 letters out of INFAMOUS
Contextual use of INFAMOUS
What's nearby INFAMOUS
Lookup in Wiki for INFAMOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFAMOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFAMOUS"