Is INDUSTRIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDUSTRIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resulting from industry
- adj - having highly developed industries
- adj - employed in industry
- adj - suitable to stand up to hard wear
- Of, relating to, or resulting from industry: industrial development; industrial pollution.
- Having highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- Employed, required, or used in industry: industrial workers; industrial diamonds.
- A firm engaged in industry.
- A stock or bond issued by an industrial enterprise.
- A person employed in industry.
There are 10 letters in INDUSTRIAL: A D I I L N R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUSTRIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDUSTRIAL, to go: INDUSTRIAL?
Rearrange the letters in INDUSTRIAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
9 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
8 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
7 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
6 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
5 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
4 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
3 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
2 letters out of INDUSTRIAL
Contextual use of INDUSTRIAL
What's nearby INDUSTRIAL
Lookup in Wiki for INDUSTRIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDUSTRIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDUSTRIAL"