Is INDICATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDICATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts
- noun - a signal for attracting attention
- noun - a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance
- A pointer or an index.
- An instrument used to monitor the operation or condition of an engine, a furnace, an electrical network, a reservoir, or another physical system; a meter or gauge.
- The needle, dial, or other registering device on such an instrument.
- Any of various substances, such as litmus or phenolphthalein, that indicate the presence, absence, or concentration of another substance or the degree of reaction between two or more substances by means of a characteristic change, especially in color.
- Any of various statistical values that together provide an indication of the condition or direction of the economy.
There are 9 letters in INDICATOR: A C D I I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDICATOR, to go: INDICATOR?
Rearrange the letters in INDICATOR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INDICATOR
8 letters out of INDICATOR
7 letters out of INDICATOR
6 letters out of INDICATOR
5 letters out of INDICATOR
4 letters out of INDICATOR
3 letters out of INDICATOR
2 letters out of INDICATOR
Contextual use of INDICATOR
What's nearby INDICATOR
Lookup in Wiki for INDICATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDICATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDICATOR"