Is INDIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- noun - a native or inhabitant of India
- noun - any of the languages spoken by Amerindians
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures
- adj - of or pertaining to American Indians or their culture or languages
- Of or relating to India or the East Indies or to their peoples, languages, or cultures.
- A native or inhabitant of India or of the East Indies.
- Any of the languages of the Native Americans.
- See Indus2.
There are 6 letters in INDIAN: A D I I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDIAN, to go: INDIAN?
Rearrange the letters in INDIAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDIAN
What's nearby INDIAN
Lookup in Wiki for INDIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDIAN"