Is INCREASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCREASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity that is added
- noun - a change resulting in an increase
- noun - a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- noun - the amount by which something increases
- noun - the act of increasing something
- verb - become bigger or greater in amount
- verb - make bigger or more
- To become greater or larger.
- To make greater or larger.
- The act of increasing: a steady increase in temperature.
- The amount or rate by which something is increased: a tax increase of 15 percent.
- Reproduction and spread; propagation.
- verb - to make or become greater
There are 8 letters in INCREASE: A C E E I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCREASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCREASE, to go: INCREASE?
Rearrange the letters in INCREASE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INCREASE
7 letters out of INCREASE
6 letters out of INCREASE
5 letters out of INCREASE
4 letters out of INCREASE
3 letters out of INCREASE
2 letters out of INCREASE
Contextual use of INCREASE
What's nearby INCREASE
Lookup in Wiki for INCREASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCREASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCREASE"