Is INCLINATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCLINATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- noun - (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- noun - (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- noun - (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- noun - that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- noun - the act of inclining
- The act of inclining or the state of being inclined; a bend or tilt: The inclination of the child’s head suggested sleep.
- A deviation or the degree of deviation from the horizontal or vertical; a slant: the steep inclination of a roof.
- An inclined surface; a slope.
- A tendency toward a certain condition or character: the alkaline inclination of the local waters.
- A characteristic disposition to do, prefer, or favor one thing rather than another; a propensity: “I shall indulge the inclination so natural in old men, to be talking of themselves” (Benjamin Franklin).
There are 11 letters in INCLINATION: A C I I I L N N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCLINATION, to go: INCLINATION?
Rearrange the letters in INCLINATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of INCLINATION
10 letters out of INCLINATION
9 letters out of INCLINATION
8 letters out of INCLINATION
7 letters out of INCLINATION
6 letters out of INCLINATION
5 letters out of INCLINATION
4 letters out of INCLINATION
3 letters out of INCLINATION
2 letters out of INCLINATION
Contextual use of INCLINATION
What's nearby INCLINATION
Lookup in Wiki for INCLINATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCLINATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCLINATION"