Is INCISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INCISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- The act of incising.
- A cut into a body tissue or organ, especially one made during surgery.
- The scar resulting from such a cut.
- A notch, as in the edge of a leaf.
- The condition or quality of being incisive; incisiveness.
- verb - to cut into
There are 8 letters in INCISION: C I I I N N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INCISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INCISION, to go: INCISION?
Rearrange the letters in INCISION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INCISION
6 letters out of INCISION
5 letters out of INCISION
4 letters out of INCISION
3 letters out of INCISION
2 letters out of INCISION
Contextual use of INCISION
What's nearby INCISION
Lookup in Wiki for INCISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INCISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INCISION"