Is IMPOTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPOTENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking power or ability
- adj - (of a male) unable to copulate
- Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
- Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J.
- Incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
- Lacking self-restraint.
- noun - one that is powerless
There are 8 letters in IMPOTENT: E I M N O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOTENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPOTENT, to go: IMPOTENT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPOTENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IMPOTENT
7 letters out of IMPOTENT
6 letters out of IMPOTENT
5 letters out of IMPOTENT
4 letters out of IMPOTENT
3 letters out of IMPOTENT
2 letters out of IMPOTENT
Contextual use of IMPOTENT
What's nearby IMPOTENT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPOTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPOTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPOTENT"