Is IMPOSSIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPOSSIBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that cannot be done
- adj - not capable of occurring or being accomplished or dealt with
- adj - totally unlikely
- adj - used of persons or their behavior
- Incapable of having existence or of occurring.
- Not capable of being accomplished: an impossible goal.
- Unacceptable; intolerable: impossible behavior.
- Extremely difficult to deal with or tolerate: an impossible child; an impossible situation.
There are 10 letters in IMPOSSIBLE: B E I I L M O P S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPOSSIBLE, to go: IMPOSSIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPOSSIBLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
9 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
8 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
7 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
6 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
5 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
4 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
3 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
2 letters out of IMPOSSIBLE
Contextual use of IMPOSSIBLE
What's nearby IMPOSSIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPOSSIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPOSSIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPOSSIBLE"