Is IMPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPOSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- noun - an uncalled-for burden
- The act of imposing or the condition of being imposed.
- Something imposed, such as a tax, an undue burden, or a fraud.
- A burdensome or unfair demand, as upon someone’s time: listened to the telephone solicitor but resented the imposition.
- The arrangement of printed matter to form a sequence of pages.
There are 10 letters in IMPOSITION: I I I M N O O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPOSITION, to go: IMPOSITION?
Rearrange the letters in IMPOSITION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMPOSITION
8 letters out of IMPOSITION
7 letters out of IMPOSITION
6 letters out of IMPOSITION
5 letters out of IMPOSITION
4 letters out of IMPOSITION
3 letters out of IMPOSITION
2 letters out of IMPOSITION
Contextual use of IMPOSITION
What's nearby IMPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for IMPOSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPOSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPOSITION"