Is IMPORTANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPORTANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - of great significance or value
- adj - important in effect or meaning
- adj - of extreme importance
- adj - having authority or ascendancy or influence
- adj - having or suggesting a consciousness of high position
- Strongly affecting the course of events or the nature of things; significant: an important message that must get through; close friends who are important to me.
- Having or suggesting a consciousness of high position or authority; authoritative: recited the decree with an important air.
There are 9 letters in IMPORTANT: A I M N O P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPORTANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPORTANT, to go: IMPORTANT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPORTANT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPORTANT
8 letters out of IMPORTANT
7 letters out of IMPORTANT
6 letters out of IMPORTANT
5 letters out of IMPORTANT
4 letters out of IMPORTANT
3 letters out of IMPORTANT
2 letters out of IMPORTANT
Contextual use of IMPORTANT
What's nearby IMPORTANT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPORTANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPORTANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPORTANT"