Is IMPLOSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLOSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden inward collapse
- noun - the initial occluded phase of a stop consonant
- A violent collapse inward, as of a highly evacuated glass vessel.
- Violent compression.
- The inward collapse of a building that is being demolished in a controlled fashion by the weakening and breaking of structural members by explosives.
- The pronunciation of a stop consonant with the breath drawn in.
There are 9 letters in IMPLOSION: I I L M N O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLOSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLOSION, to go: IMPLOSION?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLOSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPLOSION
7 letters out of IMPLOSION
6 letters out of IMPLOSION
5 letters out of IMPLOSION
4 letters out of IMPLOSION
3 letters out of IMPLOSION
2 letters out of IMPLOSION
Contextual use of IMPLOSION
What's nearby IMPLOSION
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLOSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLOSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLOSION"