Is IMPLICIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLICIT in various dictionaries:
- adj - implied though not directly expressed
- adj - being without doubt or reserve
- Implied or understood though not directly expressed: an implicit agreement not to raise the touchy subject.
- Contained in the nature of something though not readily apparent: “Frustration is implicit in any attempt to express the deepest self” (Patricia Hampl).
- Having no doubts or reservations; unquestioning: implicit trust.
- adj - implied
There are 8 letters in IMPLICIT: C I I I L M P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLICIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLICIT, to go: IMPLICIT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLICIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMPLICIT
What's nearby IMPLICIT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLICIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLICIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLICIT"