Is IMPLICATIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLICATIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - an accusation that brings into intimate and usually incriminating connection
- noun - a logical relation between propositions p and q of the form `if p then q'
- noun - a relation implicated by virtue of involvement or close connection (especially an incriminating involvement)
There are 12 letters in IMPLICATIONS: A C I I I L M N O P S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLICATIONS, to go: IMPLICATIONS?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLICATIONS and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
11 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
10 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
9 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
8 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
7 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
6 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
5 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
4 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
3 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
2 letters out of IMPLICATIONS
Contextual use of IMPLICATIONS
What's nearby IMPLICATIONS
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLICATIONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLICATIONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLICATIONS"