Is IMPLEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- verb - apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
- An article used to outfit or equip.
- A means of achieving an end; an instrument or agent.
- See Synonyms at enforce.
- The verb implement, meaning “to put into practice, carry out,” has in fact been in use since the 19th century.
There are 9 letters in IMPLEMENT: E E I L M M N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLEMENT, to go: IMPLEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLEMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPLEMENT
7 letters out of IMPLEMENT
6 letters out of IMPLEMENT
5 letters out of IMPLEMENT
4 letters out of IMPLEMENT
3 letters out of IMPLEMENT
2 letters out of IMPLEMENT
Contextual use of IMPLEMENT
What's nearby IMPLEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLEMENT"