Is IMITATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMITATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- noun - something copied or derived from an original
- noun - copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- noun - a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- adj - not genuine or real
- The act or an instance of imitating.
- Something derived or copied from an original.
- Repetition of a phrase or sequence often with variations in key, rhythm, and voice.
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 9 letters in IMITATION: A I I I M N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMITATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMITATION, to go: IMITATION?
Rearrange the letters in IMITATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMITATION
6 letters out of IMITATION
5 letters out of IMITATION
4 letters out of IMITATION
3 letters out of IMITATION
2 letters out of IMITATION
Contextual use of IMITATION
What's nearby IMITATION
Lookup in Wiki for IMITATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMITATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMITATION"