Is IMBECILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMBECILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person of subnormal intelligence
- adj - having a mental age of three to seven years
- A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
- A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
- A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision.
- Stupid; silly.
- Well below par in mental acumen.
- noun - a mentally deficient person
There are 8 letters in IMBECILE: B C E E I I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMBECILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMBECILE, to go: IMBECILE?
Rearrange the letters in IMBECILE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IMBECILE
6 letters out of IMBECILE
5 letters out of IMBECILE
4 letters out of IMBECILE
3 letters out of IMBECILE
2 letters out of IMBECILE
Contextual use of IMBECILE
What's nearby IMBECILE
Lookup in Wiki for IMBECILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMBECILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMBECILE"