Is IMAGINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMAGINE in various dictionaries:
- verb - form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- To form a mental picture or image of.
- To think; conjecture: I imagine you’re right.
- To have a notion of or about without adequate foundation; fancy: She imagines herself to be a true artist.
- To employ the imagination.
- To make a guess; conjecture.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 7 letters in IMAGINE: A E G I I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMAGINE, to go: IMAGINE?
Rearrange the letters in IMAGINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMAGINE
6 letters out of IMAGINE
5 letters out of IMAGINE
4 letters out of IMAGINE
3 letters out of IMAGINE
2 letters out of IMAGINE
Contextual use of IMAGINE
What's nearby IMAGINE
Lookup in Wiki for IMAGINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMAGINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMAGINE"