Is IMAGINATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMAGINATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - the ability to form mental images of things or events
- noun - the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
- The formation of a mental image of something that is neither perceived as real nor present to the senses.
- The mental image so formed.
- The ability or tendency to form such images.
- The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness: handled the problems with great imagination.
- A traditional or widely held belief or opinion.
- An unrealistic idea or notion; a fancy.
- These nouns refer to the power of the mind to form images, especially of what is not present to the senses.
There are 11 letters in IMAGINATION: A A G I I I M N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMAGINATION, to go: IMAGINATION?
Rearrange the letters in IMAGINATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of IMAGINATION
9 letters out of IMAGINATION
8 letters out of IMAGINATION
7 letters out of IMAGINATION
6 letters out of IMAGINATION
5 letters out of IMAGINATION
4 letters out of IMAGINATION
3 letters out of IMAGINATION
2 letters out of IMAGINATION
Contextual use of IMAGINATION
What's nearby IMAGINATION
Lookup in Wiki for IMAGINATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMAGINATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMAGINATION"