Is ILLATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ILLATIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or having the nature of illation or inference
- adj - resembling or dependent on or arrived at by inference
- adj - expressing or preceding an inference
- Of, relating to, or of the nature of an illation.
- Expressing or preceding an inference.
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical case indicating motion toward or into in some languages, as in Finnish Helsinkiin, “to Helsinki.
- A word or phrase, such as hence or for that reason, that expresses an inference.
- See illation (n.
- noun - a word or phrase introducing an inference
There are 8 letters in ILLATIVE: A E I I L L T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ILLATIVE, to go: ILLATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in ILLATIVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ILLATIVE
6 letters out of ILLATIVE
5 letters out of ILLATIVE
4 letters out of ILLATIVE
3 letters out of ILLATIVE
2 letters out of ILLATIVE
Contextual use of ILLATIVE
What's nearby ILLATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for ILLATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ILLATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ILLATIVE"