Is IGNITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IGNITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of initiating combustion or catching fire
- noun - the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- The raising of a substance to its ignition point, as by electric current, friction, or mechanical shock.
- An electrical system, typically powered by a battery or magneto, that provides the spark to ignite the fuel mixture in an internal-combustion engine.
- A switch that activates this system.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 8 letters in IGNITION: G I I I N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IGNITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IGNITION, to go: IGNITION?
Rearrange the letters in IGNITION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IGNITION
What's nearby IGNITION
Lookup in Wiki for IGNITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IGNITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IGNITION"