Is IDIOMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IDIOMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the style of a particular artist or school or movement
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- noun - an expression peculiar to a language
There are 6 letters in IDIOMS: D I I M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IDIOMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of IDIOMS, to go: IDIOMS?
Rearrange the letters in IDIOMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IDIOMS
What's nearby IDIOMS
Lookup in Wiki for IDIOMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IDIOMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IDIOMS"