Is IDIOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IDIOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the style of a particular artist or school or movement
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- A speech form or an expression of a given language that is peculiar to itself grammatically or cannot be understood from the individual meanings of its elements, as in keep tabs on.
- The specific grammatical, syntactic, and structural character of a given language.
- Regional speech or dialect.
- A specialized vocabulary used by a group of people; jargon: legal idiom.
- A style or manner of expression peculiar to a given people: “Also important is the uneasiness I’ve always felt at cutting myself off from my idiom, the American habits of speech and jest and reaction, all of them entirely different from the local variety” (S.
- A style of artistic expression characteristic of a particular individual, school, period, or medium: the idiom of the French impressionists; the punk rock idiom.
- noun - an expression peculiar to a language
There are 5 letters in IDIOM: D I I M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IDIOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of IDIOM, to go: IDIOM?
Rearrange the letters in IDIOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IDIOM
What's nearby IDIOM
Lookup in Wiki for IDIOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IDIOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IDIOM"