Is HYPNOTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HYPNOTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that induces sleep
- adj - of or relating to hypnosis
- adj - attracting and holding interest as if by a spell
- Of or relating to hypnosis.
- Of or relating to hypnotism.
- Inducing or tending to induce sleep; soporific: read the bedtime story in a hypnotic voice.
- A person who is hypnotized.
- A person who can be hypnotized.
- An agent that causes sleep; a soporific.
- noun - a sleep-inducing drug
There are 8 letters in HYPNOTIC: C H I N O P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HYPNOTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of HYPNOTIC, to go: HYPNOTIC?
Rearrange the letters in HYPNOTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HYPNOTIC
7 letters out of HYPNOTIC
6 letters out of HYPNOTIC
5 letters out of HYPNOTIC
4 letters out of HYPNOTIC
3 letters out of HYPNOTIC
2 letters out of HYPNOTIC
Contextual use of HYPNOTIC
What's nearby HYPNOTIC
Lookup in Wiki for HYPNOTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HYPNOTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HYPNOTIC"