Is HYBRID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HYBRID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual' has a Greek prefix and a Latin root)
- noun - a composite of mixed origin
- noun - (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock
- adj - produced by crossbreeding
- The offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock, especially the offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties, species, or races.
- Something of mixed origin or composition.
- Something, such as a computer or power plant, having two kinds of components that produce the same or similar results.
- Often used to modify another noun: a hybrid tulip; a hybrid cell.
- noun - the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents
There are 6 letters in HYBRID: B D H I R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HYBRID
To search all scrabble anagrams of HYBRID, to go: HYBRID?
Rearrange the letters in HYBRID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HYBRID
What's nearby HYBRID
Lookup in Wiki for HYBRID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HYBRID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HYBRID"