Is HYACINTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HYACINTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone
- noun - any of numerous bulbous perennial herbs
- A bulbous Mediterranean plant (Hyacinthus orientalis) having narrow leaves and a terminal raceme of variously colored, usually fragrant flowers, with a funnel-shaped perianth.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the grape hyacinth.
- A plant, perhaps the larkspur, gladiolus, or iris, that sprang from the blood of the slain Hyacinthus.
- A deep purplish blue to vivid violet.
- A reddish or cinnamon-colored variety of transparent zircon, used as a gemstone.
- A blue precious stone, perhaps the sapphire, known in antiquity.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in HYACINTH: A C H H I N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HYACINTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of HYACINTH, to go: HYACINTH?
Rearrange the letters in HYACINTH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HYACINTH
6 letters out of HYACINTH
5 letters out of HYACINTH
4 letters out of HYACINTH
3 letters out of HYACINTH
2 letters out of HYACINTH
Contextual use of HYACINTH
What's nearby HYACINTH
Lookup in Wiki for HYACINTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HYACINTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HYACINTH"