Is HUSK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUSK in various dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - outer membranous covering of some fruits or seeds
- verb - remove the husks from
- The outer membranous or green envelope of some fruits or seeds, as that of a walnut or an ear of corn.
- A shell or outer covering, especially when considered worthless.
- A framework serving as a support.
- verb - to remove the husk (the outer covering) from
There are 4 letters in HUSK: H K S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUSK, to go: HUSK?
Rearrange the letters in HUSK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUSK
What's nearby HUSK
Lookup in Wiki for HUSK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUSK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUSK"