Is HUMOURS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMOURS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- noun - the liquid parts of the body
- noun - the quality of being funny
- noun - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- verb - put into a good mood
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 7 letters in HUMOURS: H M O R S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMOURS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMOURS, to go: HUMOURS?
Rearrange the letters in HUMOURS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HUMOURS
6 letters out of HUMOURS
5 letters out of HUMOURS
4 letters out of HUMOURS
3 letters out of HUMOURS
2 letters out of HUMOURS
Contextual use of HUMOURS
What's nearby HUMOURS
Lookup in Wiki for HUMOURS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMOURS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMOURS"