Is HUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be unpretentious
- verb - cause to feel shame
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - marked by meekness or modesty
- adj - used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.
- Showing deferential or submissive respect: a humble apology.
- Low in rank, quality, or station; unpretentious or lowly: a humble cottage.
- To curtail or destroy the pride of; humiliate.
- To cause to be meek or modest in spirit.
- To give a lower condition or station to; abase.
- adv - having a moderate regard for oneself [adj -ESTER, -ESTEST] : MODESTLY
- verb - to reduce the pride of
There are 6 letters in HUMBLE: B E H L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMBLE, to go: HUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in HUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUMBLE
What's nearby HUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for HUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMBLE"