Is HUMANITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMANITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being humane
- noun - the quality of being human
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- Human beings considered as a group; the human race.
- The condition or quality of being human; humanness.
- The quality of being humane; benevolence.
- A humane characteristic, attribute, or act.
- The languages and literatures of ancient Greece and Rome; the classics.
- Those branches of knowledge, such as philosophy, literature, and art, that are concerned with human thought and culture; the liberal arts.
- noun - the human race
There are 8 letters in HUMANITY: A H I M N T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMANITY, to go: HUMANITY?
Rearrange the letters in HUMANITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HUMANITY
6 letters out of HUMANITY
5 letters out of HUMANITY
4 letters out of HUMANITY
3 letters out of HUMANITY
2 letters out of HUMANITY
Contextual use of HUMANITY
What's nearby HUMANITY
Lookup in Wiki for HUMANITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMANITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMANITY"