Is HUMANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMANE in various dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or concerned with the humanities
- adj - marked or motivated by concern with the alleviation of suffering
- adj - showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement
- Characterized by kindness, mercy, or compassion: a humane judge.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked or motivated by concern with the alleviation of suffering”: a humane physician; compassionate toward disadvantaged people; released the prisoner for humanitarian reasons; is merciful to the repentant.
- adv - compassionate [adj -MANER, -MANEST] : HUMANELY
There are 6 letters in HUMANE: A E H M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMANE, to go: HUMANE?
Rearrange the letters in HUMANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUMANE
What's nearby HUMANE
Lookup in Wiki for HUMANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMANE"