Is HUMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- adj - characteristic of humanity
- adj - relating to a person
- adj - having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of human beings: the course of human events; the human race.
- Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character that distinguish human beings from the lower animals: an act of human kindness.
- Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with human beings: a mistake that shows he’s only human; human frailty.
- Having the form of a human being.
- A human being; a person.
- noun - a human being
There are 5 letters in HUMAN: A H M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUMAN, to go: HUMAN?
Rearrange the letters in HUMAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUMAN
What's nearby HUMAN
Lookup in Wiki for HUMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUMAN"