Is HOTBED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOTBED in various dictionaries:
- noun - a situation that is ideal for rapid development (especially of something bad)
- noun - a bed of earth covered with glass and heated by rotting manure to promote the growth of plants
- An environment conducive to vigorous growth or development, especially of something undesirable: a hotbed of intrigue.
- A glass-covered bed of soil heated with fermenting manure or by electricity, used for the germination of seeds or for protecting tender plants.
- noun - a bed of rich soil
There are 6 letters in HOTBED: B D E H O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOTBED
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOTBED, to go: HOTBED?
Rearrange the letters in HOTBED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOTBED
What's nearby HOTBED
Lookup in Wiki for HOTBED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOTBED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOTBED"