Is HOSTILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOSTILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- adj - characterized by enmity or ill will
- adj - not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- adj - impossible to bring into friendly accord
- adj - very unfavorable to life or growth
- adj - unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of an enemy: hostile forces; hostile acts.
- Feeling or showing enmity or ill will; antagonistic: a hostile remark.
- Unfavorable to health or well-being; inhospitable or adverse: a hostile climate.
- An antagonistic person or thing.
- An enemy in warfare.
- noun - an unfriendly person
There are 7 letters in HOSTILE: E H I L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOSTILE, to go: HOSTILE?
Rearrange the letters in HOSTILE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HOSTILE
6 letters out of HOSTILE
5 letters out of HOSTILE
4 letters out of HOSTILE
3 letters out of HOSTILE
2 letters out of HOSTILE
Contextual use of HOSTILE
What's nearby HOSTILE
Lookup in Wiki for HOSTILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOSTILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOSTILE"