Is HOSTAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOSTAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
- A person held by one party in a conflict as security that specified terms will be met by the opposing party.
- One that serves as security against an implied threat: superpowers held hostage to each other by their nuclear arsenals.
- One that is manipulated by the demands of another: “National policies cannot be made hostage to another country” (Alan D.
- noun - a person held as security
There are 7 letters in HOSTAGE: A E G H O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSTAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOSTAGE, to go: HOSTAGE?
Rearrange the letters in HOSTAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HOSTAGE
5 letters out of HOSTAGE
4 letters out of HOSTAGE
3 letters out of HOSTAGE
2 letters out of HOSTAGE
Contextual use of HOSTAGE
What's nearby HOSTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for HOSTAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOSTAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOSTAGE"