Is HORIZON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HORIZON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- noun - the great circle on the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the sensible horizon and the center of the Earth
- The apparent intersection of the earth and sky as seen by an observer.
- The sensible horizon.
- The celestial horizon.
- The limit of the theoretically possible universe.
- The range of one’s knowledge, experience, or interest.
- A specific position in a stratigraphic column, such as the location of one or more fossils, that serves to identify the stratum with a particular period.
- A specific layer of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land.
- noun - the line where the sky seems to meet the earth
There are 7 letters in HORIZON: H I N O O R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HORIZON
To search all scrabble anagrams of HORIZON, to go: HORIZON?
Rearrange the letters in HORIZON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HORIZON
What's nearby HORIZON
Lookup in Wiki for HORIZON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HORIZON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HORIZON"