Is HOOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States industrialist who manufactured vacuum cleaners (1849-1932)
- noun - United States lawyer who was director of the FBI for 48 years (1895-1972)
- noun - 31st President of the United States
- noun - a kind of vacuum cleaner
- verb - clean with a vacuum cleaner
- A city of north-central Alabama, a suburb of Birmingham.
- verb - to clean with a vacuum cleaner
There are 6 letters in HOOVER: E H O O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOVER, to go: HOOVER?
Rearrange the letters in HOOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOVER
What's nearby HOOVER
Lookup in Wiki for HOOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOVER"