Is HOOKUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOKUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device providing a connection between a power source and a user
- noun - a system of components assembled together for a particular purpose
- A system of electric circuits and electrically powered equipment designed to operate together: a nationwide telecommunications hookup.
- A configuration of mechanical parts or devices providing a link between a supply source and a user: a gas hookup for a mobile home.
- A plan or schematic drawing of such a system or such a configuration.
- A linkage or connection, often between unlikely associates or factors.
- noun - an electrical assemblage
There are 6 letters in HOOKUP: H K O O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOKUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOKUP, to go: HOOKUP?
Rearrange the letters in HOOKUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOKUP
What's nearby HOOKUP
Lookup in Wiki for HOOKUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOKUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOKUP"