Is HOOKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the left for a right-handed golfer
- verb - fasten with a hook
- verb - rip off
- verb - make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels to the left
- verb - take by theft
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - hit with a hook
- verb - catch with a hook
- verb - to cause (someone or oneself) to become dependent (on something, especially a narcotic drug)
- verb - secure with the foot
- verb - entice and trap
- verb - approach with an offer of sexual favors
- verb - to catch with a hook (a bent piece of metal)
There are 7 letters in HOOKING: G H I K N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOKING, to go: HOOKING?
Rearrange the letters in HOOKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOKING
What's nearby HOOKING
Lookup in Wiki for HOOKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOKING"