Is HOOF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the foot of an ungulate mammal
- noun - the horny covering of the end of the foot in ungulate mammals
- verb - walk
- verb - dance in a professional capacity
- The horny sheath covering the toes or lower part of the foot of a mammal of the orders Perissodactyla and Artiodactyla, such as a horse, an ox, or a deer.
- The foot of such an animal, especially a horse.
- The human foot.
- To trample with the hoofs.
- To walk: We hoofed it the whole ten blocks.
- To dance, especially as a professional entertainer.
- To go on foot; walk.
- noun - the hard covering on the feet of certain animals
- verb - to move rhythmically to music
There are 4 letters in HOOF: F H O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOF
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOF, to go: HOOF?
Rearrange the letters in HOOF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOF
What's nearby HOOF
Lookup in Wiki for HOOF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOF"