Is HOODOO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOODOO in various dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) a column of weathered and unusually shaped rock
- noun - a practitioner of voodoo
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - something believed to bring bad luck
- verb - bring bad luck
- Bad luck.
- One that brings bad luck.
- A column of eccentrically shaped rock, produced by differential weathering.
- verb - to bring bad luck to
There are 6 letters in HOODOO: D H O O O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOODOO
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOODOO, to go: HOODOO?
Rearrange the letters in HOODOO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOODOO
What's nearby HOODOO
Lookup in Wiki for HOODOO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOODOO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOODOO"