Is HOMOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being similar or corresponding in position or value or structure or function
- The quality or condition of being homologous.
- A homologous relationship or correspondence.
- The relation of the elements of a periodic family or group.
- The relation of the organic compounds forming a homologous series.
- A topologic classification of configurations into distinct types that imposes an algebraic structure or hierarchy on families of geometric figures.
- noun - similarity in structure
There are 8 letters in HOMOLOGY: G H L M O O O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMOLOGY, to go: HOMOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in HOMOLOGY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HOMOLOGY
7 letters out of HOMOLOGY
6 letters out of HOMOLOGY
5 letters out of HOMOLOGY
4 letters out of HOMOLOGY
3 letters out of HOMOLOGY
2 letters out of HOMOLOGY
Contextual use of HOMOLOGY
What's nearby HOMOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for HOMOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMOLOGY"