Is HOMESTEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMESTEAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the home and adjacent grounds occupied by a family
- noun - land acquired from the United States public lands by filing a record and living on and cultivating it under the homestead law
- noun - dwelling that is usually a farmhouse and adjoining land
- verb - settle land given by the government and occupy it as a homestead
- A house, especially a farmhouse, with adjoining buildings and land.
- Property designated by a householder as the householder’s home and protected by law from forced sale to meet debts.
- Land claimed by a settler or squatter, especially under the Homestead Act.
- To settle and farm land, especially under the Homestead Act.
There are 9 letters in HOMESTEAD: A D E E H M O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMESTEAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMESTEAD, to go: HOMESTEAD?
Rearrange the letters in HOMESTEAD and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of HOMESTEAD
8 letters out of HOMESTEAD
7 letters out of HOMESTEAD
6 letters out of HOMESTEAD
5 letters out of HOMESTEAD
4 letters out of HOMESTEAD
3 letters out of HOMESTEAD
2 letters out of HOMESTEAD
Contextual use of HOMESTEAD
What's nearby HOMESTEAD
Lookup in Wiki for HOMESTEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMESTEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMESTEAD"