Is HOMELY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMELY in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adj - having a feeling of home
- adj - plain and unpretentious
- adj - without artificial refinement or elegance
- Not attractive or goodlooking: a homely child.
- Lacking elegance or refinement: homely furniture.
- Of a simple or unpretentious nature; plain: homely truths.
- Characteristic of the home or of home life: homely skills.
There are 6 letters in HOMELY: E H L M O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMELY, to go: HOMELY?
Rearrange the letters in HOMELY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOMELY
What's nearby HOMELY
Lookup in Wiki for HOMELY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMELY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMELY"