Is HOLISTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLISTIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - emphasizing the organic or functional relation between parts and the whole
- Of or relating to holism.
- Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.
- Concerned with wholes rather than analysis or separation into parts: holistic medicine; holistic ecology.
- adj - one who adheres to the theory of holism [n -S] : HOLISTIC
There are 8 letters in HOLISTIC: C H I I L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLISTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLISTIC, to go: HOLISTIC?
Rearrange the letters in HOLISTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HOLISTIC
7 letters out of HOLISTIC
6 letters out of HOLISTIC
5 letters out of HOLISTIC
4 letters out of HOLISTIC
3 letters out of HOLISTIC
2 letters out of HOLISTIC
Contextual use of HOLISTIC
What's nearby HOLISTIC
Lookup in Wiki for HOLISTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLISTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLISTIC"