Is HOLDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of retaining something
- noun - something owned
- verb - keep in a certain state, position, or activity
- verb - have or hold in one's hands or grip
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
- verb - keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- verb - secure and keep for possible future use or application
- verb - have rightfully
- verb - be the physical support of
- verb - contain or hold
- verb - have room for
- verb - remain in a certain state, position, or condition
- verb - support or hold in a certain manner
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- verb - assert or affirm
- verb - have as a major characteristic
- verb - be capable of holding or containing
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- verb - protect against a challenge or attack
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - hold the attention of
- verb - remain committed to
- verb - resist or confront with resistance
- verb - be pertinent or relevant or applicable
- verb - stop dealing with
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - keep from departing
- verb - take and maintain control over, often by violent means
- verb - cause to stop
- verb - cover as for protection against noise or smell
- verb - drink alcohol without showing ill effects
- verb - aim, point, or direct
- verb - declare to be
- verb - be in accord
- verb - keep from exhaling or expelling
- Land rented or leased from another.
- Often holdings.
- A court ruling, especially a ruling on a point of law raised in an official proceeding.
- Illegal use of the arms, hands, body, or playing stick to obstruct the movements of an opponent.
- Tending to impede or delay progress: a holding action.
- Designed for usually short-term storage or retention: a holding tank; a holding cell.
- noun - something held
There are 7 letters in HOLDING: D G H I L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLDING, to go: HOLDING?
Rearrange the letters in HOLDING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HOLDING
6 letters out of HOLDING
5 letters out of HOLDING
4 letters out of HOLDING
3 letters out of HOLDING
2 letters out of HOLDING
Contextual use of HOLDING
What's nearby HOLDING
Lookup in Wiki for HOLDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLDING"