Is HOLDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOLDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a holding device
- noun - a person who holds something
- noun - the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- One that possesses something; an owner: the holder of extensive farmland; the holder of oil fields.
- One, especially a tenant, that occupies or controls something: The current holder of the apartment.
- One that legally possesses and is entitled to the payment of a check, bill, or promissory note.
- A device for holding: a towel holder.
- adj - to maintain possession of [v HELD, HOLDEN, HOLDING, HOLDS] : HOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in HOLDER: D E H L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOLDER, to go: HOLDER?
Rearrange the letters in HOLDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HOLDER
5 letters out of HOLDER
4 letters out of HOLDER
3 letters out of HOLDER
2 letters out of HOLDER
Contextual use of HOLDER
What's nearby HOLDER
Lookup in Wiki for HOLDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOLDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOLDER"